Description
The parish Church Saint. Bartolomeo, in Sciedi, was spoken of in sources dating back to the 14th century (San Bartolomeo de villa Sciei).
It has a single nave, covered with a painted, wooden, coffered roof dating back to the 16th century. The counter-façade bears a painting of the Madonna delle Grazie, dated 1583. On the right-hand wall is a painting of the Madonna and Child crowned by the angels, dated 1583. It also has a late 16th century tabernacle for the Holy Sacrament in the shape of a little temple with sculptures of the Saints Peter and Paul and an image of the risen Christ. The red damask, processional canopy dates back to 1799. The sacristy holds some cerifer Angels dating back to the 16th century.